What is the Mission Statement of the Ruach Network of Churches?
Ruach Network of Churches exists to:
– Birth & Build Churches with the same Spiritual DNA
– Build Future Leaders who will Impact Nations
– Provide Opportunities for its Leaders to Encounter God through Transformational Teaching, Worship & Ministry
– Provide a Forum for Progressive Leadership
What are the Aims & Objectives of the Ruach Network of Churches?
The Aims & Objectives of the Ruach Network of Churches are as follows:
· To Share, Grow & Build relationships with like-minded church leaders
· To Encourage, Inspire & Challenge through meaningful relationships at a peer to peer level
What are the foundational beliefs of the Ruach Network of Churches?
• the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God
• in the Godhead and that, in Jesus dwelleth the fullness of the Godhead bodily according to Colossians 2 v 9
• in the blessed Hope – the second coming of Christ
• the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ
• the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2 v 4 is given to believers who ask for it and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are available to believers
• in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
• in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation
• in the application of water baptism by immersion according to the Scriptures
• that the baptised believers of Christ’s church, being many are one body and that God gave Christ to be the head of that body which is the church – 1 Corinthians 12 v 12 & Ephesians 1 v 2
• in the Five-Fold-Ministry and Eldership according to the New Testament Church in the Bible
• the Lord’s Supper is a sacramental rite instilled by our Lord to show forth an example of commemorating His death and suffering
Christian Life & Practice
All churches joining the Ruach Network of Churches are expected to maintain holiness of life both to the glory of God and the good name of the Ruach Network Churches.
Ruach Network of Churches is against our churches using strong drinks, using tobacco in any form, such as opium, marijuana, cocaine, etc. – Isaiah 52: 2; 1 Corinthians 10:31; Ephesians 5:3-8
Ruach Network of Churches is against our churches belonging to any secret society such as a Lodge, Freemasonry, etc.
What is the Annual Membership Fee?
Churches which join The Ruach Network of Churches will be required to pay an Annual Membership Fee as follows:
Church: USA $1000 | UK £600 | EUROPE €730
Annual Membership Fees will be due in January of each year. In special circumstances the Church Annual Fee can be reviewed. RNOC bank account details will be provided and also information of our on-line payments facility.
What is the Monthly Subscription?
In addition Pastors/Leaders joining The Ruach Network of Churches will be required to pay a minimum monthly subscription as follows:
Pastors/Leaders: USA $20 | UK £12 | EUROPE €15
The funds generated from the Monthly Subscriptions will be used for expenses by the International Director, Bishop John Francis when conducting Ruach Network of Churches business.
What happens is we want to cease membership with the Ruach Network of Churches?
Any church desiring to terminate membership with the Ruach Network of Churches would be free to do so at any time but would be required to vacate any buildings/properties purchased in the name of Ruach Network of Churches where financial assistance has been provided. Where building/property was owned prior to their joining the Ruach Network Churches, and without its financial assistance, then this rule would not apply.
How do we Join the Ruach Network of Churches?
To become a member of the Ruach Network of Churches the following criteria should be noted and followed:
Obtain a Ruach Network of Churches Application Pack which contains all the relevant information about the Ruach Network of Churches. The Application Pack is available to download from the Ruach Network of Churches website or by request from email@example.com
Complete and submit the Ruach Network of Churches Application Form. Please submit a PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH with your completed Application Form. Where you are submitting your Application electronically, please do not forget to attach your photograph.
Pay One-Off Non-Refundable Application Fee using the correct currency designation for the country/area where you live:
USA $20 | UK £12 | EUROPE €15
Be available for Interview with Bishop John Francis or delegated representative. This will be in person or via telephone/Skype/other, etc. depending on convenience. Please note that where an interview takes place prior to receipt of the completed Application Form & Application Fee, a decision will not be made until the completed Application Form & Application Fee have been submitted.
Receipt of Acceptance Letter
Notify your Church, Ministry or Fellowship Group of your new membership with Ruach Network of Churches.